All-inclusive Barbados luxury at a chic beachside retreat
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
Don't miss your epic adventure
The perfect package with flights included
Ocean View SoCo room with private balcony
Ocean View SoCo room with private balcony
Luxurious all-inclusive Barbados bliss at a stylish, adults-only boutique resort on the white sands of the island's south coast - includes all travel and optional Premium Economy flights
- Secluded and intimate with an ultra-boutique vibe, The SoCo Hotel is a chic, adults-only retreat on the south coast of Barbados offering magical views and a picture-perfect beachside location. With spectacular sea-view rooms, a freshwater pool and some of the friendliest staff on the island, it’s the perfect place to completely unwind.
- There’s golf, polo and horse riding nearby for the more active among you, and water babies will love the surfing, diving and water skiing on the south coast’s beautiful beaches. If seafront morning strolls and diving with turtles aren’t relaxing enough, the hotel provides spa massages on the beach to ease out any lingering stresses.
- The air-conditioned restaurant at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner serves Caribbean and international à la carte cuisine for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, in an elegant waterfront setting. The menu changes on a weekly basis; there's also a bar. All food and local drinks are included in your all-inclusive stay.
- Waterfront restaurant
- Massages (chargeable)
- Freshwater pool
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
Grantley Adams International airport is 15 kilometres from the hotel; shuttle transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
Please note the Government of Barbados has advised that effective from 1st July 2018, a mandatory ‘Room Rate Levy’ will be applied nightly to all registered hotel bills, based on the rating and ranking attributed to them by the Barbados Hotel and Tourism Association (BHTA). This hotel is classified as an ‘A Class Hotel’, so the following charge of US $10.00 per room, per night will apply, and is payable directly to the hotel.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
- Outbound: departing at 11.20, arriving at 15.00
- Inbound: departing at 17.30, arriving at 06.40 (the following day)
- Outbound: departing at 14.05, arriving at 18.00
- Inbound: departing at 20.05, arriving at 09.35 (the following day)
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Blue Bay Travel t/a Caribbean Warehouse with ATOL number 6053 and your contract is with that company. Blue Bay Travel t/a Caribbean Warehouse booking conditions are available from http://www.bluebaytravel.co.uk
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.