A luxe all-inclusive Dominican Republic suite holiday
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Premium Front Ocean View room
All-inclusive Dominican Republic holiday at an all-suite spa resort in Punta Cana on the Coconut Coast - includes all travel and an oceanfront suite
- The clue’s in the title at this Punta Cana resort on the Dominican Republic’s glittering Coconut Coast. Not only are you promised contemporary-style decor and lashings of tropical glamour, but you’ll be just steps from the idyllic El Cortecito Beach and within easy distance of the area’s historic cities, castaway islands, state-of-the-art marina, exciting watersports, and rather famous Jack Nicklaus-designed golf club.
- A spot-on pick for those wanting the wow factor, this luxurious newbie has stylish and spoiling suites with private balconies and high-tech essentials, alongside endless ocean views. If you can look away, head to one of the 10 outstanding restaurants for anything from Japanese sushi goodness to beach-side barbecue grills.
- A sublime spa kitted out with Jacuzzis, saunas and treatment rooms completes the offering, alongside a good-looking outdoor pool. It’s equally glam on other fronts not least for the huge amount of restaurants and bars, the adults-only wine cellar, the on-site casino and theatre, and the nightclub for the young at heart.
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.