A Rhodes escape with optional suite and private pool
This offer also includes one three-course dinner in the Greek or Italian à la carte restaurants per person, per stay (in addition to the one included à la carte meal per restaurant with the all-inclusive package), and a 10% discount at the spa and à la carte restaurants.
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- Captain's Main Restaurant: American buffet breakfast (7.30-10am), buffet-style lunch (12.30-2.30pm), buffet dinner including themed nights (6.30-9.30pm) (gluten free options available)
- Greek Mageireio à la carte restaurant by the pool: snacks and ice creams (10am-6pm), dinner with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (7-11pm) (reservations required, included once per stay)
- Sailing Bar and Italian Pizza Restaurant: snacks and ice creams (10am-6pm), three-course set lunch menu with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (12.30-2pm) (reservations required, included once per stay)
- Poseidon Bar: drinks, snacks and ice creams (10am-6pm), coffee break with biscuits, cookies, cake and a tea and coffee selection (4.30-5.30pm)
- Barbarossa Bar: a variety of local alcoholic drinks, including cocktails, non-alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (all-inclusive service 5-11pm)
- Full programme of day and evening activities, including themed nights
- Sports: gym facilities (8am-8pm), tennis, table tennis, billiards, beach volleyball, water polo, French boules, darts, aerobics, water gym and pool games
- Facilities: two outdoor pools and one indoor pool, three child pools
Please note that your all-inclusive package starts and ends at 12pm on the day of arrival and departure day. There is a smart casual dress code in all indoor public areas of the hotel after 7pm. Some premium drinks may incur a charge.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Rhodes, Greece, and can be chosen on the next page. One piece of hand luggage is included, as per your airline's baggage policy. Please note that for most airlines hold luggage can be added when you select your flight.
Shared airport transfers are included.
Please note that an accommodation tax of €4 per room, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-in.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. - https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit.
We advertise this offer at up to 43% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to a price check of other online travel providers offering the same product and travel date. An example of our maximum discount is:
On 30/09/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book a seven-night stay in a Junior suite with private pool (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £715 per person, per stay, compared to a third party online rate of £1,251 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 43%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 01/05/2019.
Due to fluctuations in other travel providers’ prices, the discount advertised will not always be the same discount on the “from” price.
The lead price shown is subject to availability, which will naturally decrease during the course of a sale as the relevant dates are booked.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
Your contract is with Secret Escapes with ATOL number 11257.