Bliss out in Rhodes at a five-star beachfront spa resort on the coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe room with side sea view
Deluxe suite with side sea view and personal pool
A five-star resort on the island of Rhodes on a full-board basis, with sea views, a suite and private pool option, spa entry once and all travel
- The five-star Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa in Ixia, Rhodes, has plenty of accolades as a leading luxury spa resort. It's been rated within Rhodes' top five hotels on TripAdvisor and claims a rightful place among Greece's Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice 2019 awards.
- The Aphrodite & Hermes Spa Centre is the largest on the island of Rhodes. It boasts a whopping 2,700 square metres of space. In this state-of-the-art spa and fitness space, you can indulge in innovative treatments, take a swim in the heated seawater pool or relax in the sauna and hammam.
- The resort offers Asian, Italian and Greek themed restaurants that open in rotation. The elegant main buffet restaurant has an outdoor terrace and serves a mixture of Greek and international food, and there are three à la carte restaurants where you can enjoy true fine dining.
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness centre
- Sauna and hammam
- Buffet restaurant
- Three à la carte restaurants
- Squash and tennis courts
- Themed live music and dance shows
How to get there
Atrium Platinum Luxury Resort Hotel & Spa is roughly 11 kilometres away from Rhodes Airport. Private airport transfers are included in this offer to make your journey more comfortable.
Good to know
Please be aware that the beach opposite the hotel is a public beach, accessible by an underpass or road; sunbeds are available for an additional cost.
Please note there is a city tax of €4 per room, per night payable to the hotel upon check-in.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.