Stylish all-inclusive Cyprus spa hotel stay with sea views
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Sea view room
Premium Junior Suite with sea view
All-inclusive relaxation at a Cyprus beach resort with an award-winning spa, near Paphos, including spa perks, all travel and an optional suite
- Azia Resort & Spa offers a high degree of comfort, with a soothing design aesthetic and some stunning views over the Mediterranean. It offers stylish barefoot living and an earthy and artistic décor of marble, silk, Murano glass, gold leaf and wood, with nods to Cyprus' chequered history of Greek, Venetian and Arab influence.
- You'll find a vast selection of restaurants and bars on hand to replenish you after a long day of sightseeing and sun-tanning. Try Katoi restaurant for themed dining experiences in a traditional Cypriot setting, Flambé for a mouth-watering selection of flamed dishes, or OKU for refined Asian cuisine and sea views.
- The award-winning Asphodel Spa is your go-to if you're seeking a sanctuary of calm and well-being for an afternoon. Elsewhere you've a 1,150-metre lagoon-shaped pool with swim-up bar, an adults-only pool with Jacuzzis, and an indoor pool with waterfall.
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Adult-only pool
- Indoor pool with waterfall
- Tennis court
- Indoor games
- Yoga and workout room
- Seven bars
- Five restaurants
How to get there
Azia Resort & Spa is around 15 kilometres from Paphos International Airport. For a stress-free journey, this offer included return flights to Paphos, as well as private airport transfers.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.