Relish in a whirlwind adventure through Japan, ending in the idyllic Maldives
Next, you will spend two nights in a Standard Double room at the Hotel Trusty Kanazawa Korinbo, Kanazawa, Japan, on a room-only basis.
Then, you'll spend three nights in a Standard Double room at the Kyoto Tokyu Hotel, Kyoto, Japan, on a room-only basis.
Next, you will spend one night in a Courtyard room at the Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station, Osaka, Japan, on a room-only basis.
Then, you'll fly from Japan to the Maldives on an overnight flight.
Finally, you will spend four nights in an Ocean Front Beach villa at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, on an all-inclusive basis.
This offer also includes a range of tours and excursions with an English-speaking guide as per the itinerary: a city tour of Tokyo; a tour of Kyoto; and an excursion to Nara to see two World Heritage Sites Todai-Ji Temple and Kasuga Taisha Shrine.
Please be aware the hotels in Japan are subject to change to ones of a similar standard if unavailable for your selected dates.
Your all-inclusive package at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oceans restaurant
- Dine around option, offering the opportunity for guests to dine in any outlet within the resort, including lunch at the Thai or Italian speciality restaurants with a daily changing three-course chef's set menu
- $40 USD of dining credit per adult per meal; credit can be used against the daily chef's choice menu (three courses priced at $40 USD) or the a la carte menu (may incur additional costs). The Arabic speciality restaurant (Al Khaimah) offers an a la carte credit of $40 USD and is open for dinner only
- Afternoon tea
- All day soft drinks and mineral water
- Open bar service, including house brands, wine (red, white, sparkling), beer, alcoholic beverages and a selection of cocktails (11am-midnight)
- Minibar: soft drinks, chocolate, savory snack item and beer (replenished daily)
- Non-motorised water sports and snorkelling equipment
Additional excursions and travel insurance are available to add-on, these can be arranged directly with our supplier, Exoticca, after booking.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Tokyo, returning from the Maldives. One piece of hand luggage and one piece of hold luggage allowance per person is included, as per the airline's terms and conditions.
A seven-day Japan Rail Pass, shared air-conditioned land transfers, an internal overnight flight (Osaka - Male) and shared speedboat transfers in the Maldives are included.
We recommend activating your Japan Rail Pass on day two or three of your trip. Please note if your outbound flight lands at Narita Airport, a mandatory supplement for the transfer to the hotel is required. Please contact our supplier, Exoticca, for more information.
Please be aware that our supplier, Exoticca, will call you directly to confirm your booking.
We advertise this offer at up to 42% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 27/08/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book this holiday (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £3,199 per person, per stay, compared to the supplier's online rate of £5,499 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 42%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 30/04/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Exoticca and is ATOL protected (11248).