Plush and arty hotel in Dibba, a coastal resort in the UAE
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Luxe stay at an art-inspired hotel in beach-bejewelled Dibba – with breakfast, optional dinner, optional all-inclusive board and more
- Set against a rugged backdrop of the Al Hajar Mountains, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort can be found in beguiling Dibba – an urban spot on the east coast of the Arabian Peninsula, straddling the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman. Fujairah’s only art-inspired hotel, this creative haunt showcases artworks from around the world, while interiors are an eclectic mix of boho-cool and Art Deco elements, shot through with arabesque flourishes.
- This creative thread continues through the sleek and stylish rooms, each opening onto a balcony framing blue-on-blue vistas, as well as the restaurants and bars. The wide-and-varied drink and food menus at Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort trot blithely around the globe, from catch of the day at sea-to-plate haunt Copper Lobster to light bites at European-style Café Pronto and local delicacies at all-day dining venue Canvas.
- Make the most of your surroundings, taking in the mountainous landscape and Gulf of Oman through the likes of hiking, water sports, diving or snorkelling. A scattering of ancient mosques and historic forts are peppered through the region, while a clutch of huge shopping centres and local markets can be found nearby. Alternatively, soak up the views without moving a muscle from a pool lounger.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Four restaurants
- Tea lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness classes
- Beach club
- Inflatable obstacle course
- Dive centre
- Kids club
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Dubai International Airport is situated 140 kilometres away, whilst Fujairah International Airport is closer at a distance of 70 kilometres away. If you're staying for five nights or more, transfers from Dubai's airport are included, otherwise, you can hop in a taxi from both. If you'd rather drive, on-site parking is available.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed in this hotel. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
A minimum three-night stay is required.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.