All-inclusive Maldives island bliss with private pool options
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -61% today
A far-flung island paradise in the Maldives with all-inclusive dining and private pool options
- With its understated design, Amaya Kuda Rah blends beautifully into the Maldives idyllic surrounds. The Beach suites are one of the resort's stand-out offerings. The second floor bedroom features a king-size bed and opens up to a balcony with ocean views. The highlight here is the private plunge pool, set beside a lounge deck.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sea Spray restaurant specialises in fresh seafood, while Half Lime highlights exotic Asian dishes. For the full five-star experience, why not opt to dine a little closer to home? Breakfast and late-night snacks can be served in-villa, and you can head to Glow to wash it all down with a cocktail.
- Nestled around a sublime inner courtyard, Amaya Spa by Mandara offers Balinese-Asian inspired treatments. Using natural herbs and oils, enjoy rejuvenating wraps and scrubs and stress-busting massages. You can also make use of the sauna available in each treatment room to relax your muscles, soothe aches and flush toxins.
How to get there
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
Alternatively, return domestic flight and speedboat transfer are USD 290 per adult (aged 12 and above), USD 190 per child (aged 2-11) and free of charge for infants (aged 0-1).
For arrivals between 1 November 2018 and 31 October 2019, return seaplane transfers from Velana International are USD 392 per adult (aged 12 and above), USD 235 per child (aged 2-11) and free of charge for infants (aged 0-1).
Alternatively, return domestic flight and speedboat transfer are USD 310 per adult (aged 12 and above), USD 190 per child (aged 2-11) and free of charge for infants (aged 0-1).
Guests are required to purchase transfers directly with the resort at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.