Explore Paris from a sleek, sophisticated pad a stone’s throw from Galeries Lafayette
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Arc de Triomphe
A plush spa hotel in the heart of Haussmannian Paris, surrounded by the city’s most glamorous department stores – includes breakfast, entrance to the wellness area and more
- Tall sash windows, plush beds, crystal chandeliers – this hotel oozes class. Situated in the most glamorous arrondissement in Paris, the Champs-Élysées Plaza hotel is decorated in the style of the Romantic era, in a Haussmannian building mere moments from the city’s best-known rue.
- Fuel up with a breakfast of pastries and fresh juices before hitting the sophisticated department stores and boutiques nearby for a spot of luxury shopping, and return for a glass of wine (French, of course) at intimate and elegant Le 35 bar and a sumptuous dinner at Le Keller restaurant.
- The hotel’s concierge can take care of all your special requests, from valet parking to sourcing tickets for the hottest exhibitions and tours. When you’re not sightseeing, work out in the well-equipped fitness centre, recharge in the sauna or hammam or opt for a revitalising Sothys treatment like a massage or facial.
- Room service
- Laundry services
- Valet parking
How to get there
The hotel is centrally located in the heart of Paris, just 20 miles from Charles de Gaulle airport. If you're arriving by Eurostar, Gare du Nord (the Eurostar terminal) is about three miles away – it’s easy to get a taxi, or try public transport – the nearest bus stops are on Avenue du Friedland.
The metro is a convenient option if you’re planning on covering a lot of miles. The nearest stations are Saint-Philippe du Roule, Miromesnil, Franklin D. Roosevelt and George V – all within 750 meters, so you’ve got plenty of options.
Alternatively, the hotel offers valet services, and there is public parking nearby.
Please note that a city tax of €3.75 per person, per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.