Tropical treehouse at an adults-only retreat in Jamaica
This offer also includes non-motorised watersports and fast-track service through immigration at Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay with the included Club MoBay VIP Arrival Service.
Your all-inclusive package includes:
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and à la carte restaurants
- Drinks at any of the three bars and swim-up pool bar (including premium bar offerings and coffee)
- Private Beach Bar & Grill amenities, including beach bar service
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff
- A variety of non-motorised water sports
- Air-conditioned fitness centre featuring Cybex equipment
- Air-conditioned accommodation in an intimate 'treehouse-style' double room with private balcony
- Use of hard court tennis courts
- Nature walks with the resort's resident gardener to discover Jamaica’s flora and fauna
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment including live reggae music several evenings each week
- Nightly turn down service
- All-inclusive fee covers taxes and tips
Return flights are included from London Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham to Montego Bay, Jamaica. One piece of hand luggage (5kg for TUI; 10kg for Virgin Atlantic and Delta; 23kg for British Airways) and one piece of hold luggage (23kg for Virgin Atlantic, Delta and British Airways; 20kg for TUI) allowance per person is included, as well as shared airport transfers.
Please note that you can upgrade to return private transfers at a supplement from £30 per person when travelling in a pair, or £60 per person for solo travelers. This can be arranged directly with our supplier, Blue Bay Travel, after booking.
We advertise this offer at up to 60% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate.
The discount stated above was checked on 04/11/2019.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Blue Bay Travel t/a Caribbean Warehouse and is ATOL protected (ATOL 6053).