Get back to nature at a lo-fi paradise in the Maldives, with all-inclusive dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A castaway paradise in the Maldives, just a short hop from Malé, with all-inclusive dining, a night fishing trip and speedboat transfers for one adult
- All 36 of Makunudu's Beach bungalows are built in traditional Maldivian style, with rustic thatched roofs. Wash away sand and sea salt in your private garden shower and take shaded afternoon naps on your sun loungers. The best thing? The soft sound of the waves lapping the beach as you fall asleep.
- Open all day, Ara Iru Restaurant is a laid-back spot for buffet-style dining, fresh seafood and local delicacies while the Sand Bar is on hand for ice-cold tipples. Romantic candlelit dinners under the stars, sunset champagne cruises on a dhoni, and private lunches on a secluded sandbank (extra charges apply) can also be arranged.
- Aavun Spa offers an excellent selection of bespoke therapies that incorporate Maldivian, Asian and European techniques. In addition to a comprehensive list of beauty treatments, you can indulge in a variety of spa rituals - the standout Maldivian Journey includes a deep cleanse, coconut scrub and top-to-toe hydrating massage.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.