Five-star bliss at a beachside hideaway in Corfu
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
A dreamy Greek island escape to a beautiful five-star beach hotel in Corfu, including ultra all-inclusive board and all travel
- Slick clean lines, cutting-edge design and hand-picked interiors define the five-star MarBella Corfu as a beach resort of refined tastes on the island of Corfu's southeast coast. With its sloping beach and extensive choice of activities, it's the ideal choice for a perfectly balanced holiday.
- Sunbathing is a tranquil affair beside two outdoor pools, one saltwater and one freshwater, both dotted with ultra-stylish seating. While away the daytime hours in the spa, which houses a hammam and sauna, and offers a wide range of beauty and massage treatments, dabble in water sports, go diving, get your yoga zen on or choose between plenty of other activities.
- La Terrazza serves up a feast of Greek and international dishes and also has a range of themed nights - dining here is a real treat as you get dazzling views across the Ionian Sea. There are also various à la carte restaurants and Dolphin, a beach restaurant and bar offering pizzas, salads and ice cream. There are six bars on site, including a beach bar,a roof bar, two lounge bars and two pool bars.
- Six restaurants
- Five bars
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Two swimming pools
- Watersports and land sports
- Private Blue Flag-awarded beach
- Concierge services
How to get there
The hotel is about 25 minutes from Corfu International Airport. Private airport transfers are included to make your escape stress-free.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.