Relish five-star all-inclusive beach luxury in the Dominican Republic
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A five-star, all-inclusive, luxury resort in the Dominican Republic, set on a white-sand beach
- You will enjoy the luxury of 24-hour room service, pool and beach water service, access to seemingly limitless activities, and more, with a stay at the five-star, all-inclusive Now Larimar Punta Cana.
- Guests at Now Larimar Punta Cana are granted full access to use the adults-only Secrets Spa by Pevonia® – located next door at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. The spa boasts indoor massage cabins with a jam-packed menu of speciality massages, facial and beauty treatments – think almond oil, aloe vera cream, and volcanic rock treatments that'll leave you feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
- There are a plethora of dining options in the resort, including 12 gourmet restaurants and 13 bars. Guests rave about Mercure, the adults-only French restaurant with elegant interiors and top-notch food. If you're too relaxed to move a muscle, the Barefoot Grill dishes up burgers and snacks on the beach, served directly to your sun lounger.
- Furnished terrace with whirlpool in the room
- 12 restaurants
- 13 bars
- Pool service
- Beach service
How to get there
The hotel sits 30 minutes' drive from Punta Cana International Airport.
Travelling with kids?
Explorer's Club for Kids (3-12 years old) is open daily from 9am-9.30pm. At this fully supervised children's program, kids can enjoy arts and crafts, a playground, treasure hunts, a rock climbing wall, the indoor games room with video games, the splash fountain, scalable inflatable iceberg, weekly campout adventures, big screen movies on the beach, beepers for parental control and kids dinner time.
Core Zone Teens Club (13-17 years) is open from 9am-midnight each day. At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy social events (such as disco mixers), a snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks, video games, table games, plasma TVs, a giant chess board and billiards - all without their parents around.
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
One piece of hand luggage luggage (10kg for British Airways; 6kg for Thomas Cook) and one piece of hold luggage (23kg for British Airways; 20kg for Thomas Cook) allowance per person, is included, as well as shared airport transfers.
From London Gatwick to Punta Cana with British Airways:
- Outbound: departing at 11.55, 12.00 or 13.15, arriving at 16.00, 16.05 or 17.20
- Inbound: departing at 17.35 or 18.50, arriving at 06.50 or 08.05 (the following day)
From Manchester to Punta Cana with chartered airlines (Thomas Cook, Condor):
- Outbound: departing at 09.45 or 10.55, arriving at 14.55 or 15.10
- Inbound: departing at 16.25 or 16.55, arriving at 05.00 or 06.30 (the following day)
Your inbound flight is overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away for. The check-out date will be the day that you'll board your inbound flight back to the UK. This is a seven, 10 or 14-night holiday. Since your inbound flight is overnight, you'll be away for a total of eight, 11 or 15 nights.
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, The Holiday Place, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.