Adults-only Mauritian bliss at a brand-new hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Twin room
Escape to a brand-new, sleekly-designed, adults-only hotel in the beachy oasis of Mauritius, opening in November 2019 - includes flights, transfers, breakfast, dinner, a massage and more
- Opening in November 2019, adults-only Ocean V Hotel sits in Pereybere, a palm-laden town in the north of Mauritius, with all the turquoise seas and white sands you’d expect from this island paradise. Overlooking the Grand Baie, this gleaming and impeccably-designed newcomer makes for an unforgettable island escape.
- A rooftop infinity pool complete with a restaurant and bar guarantees immediate relaxation, with views right out across the ocean and a beach-chic vibe - think wicker bar stools, hanging plants and marble features. Elsewhere, a café and a la carte Chinese restaurant add to the dining and drinking options.
- Whether you’re in the market for island lazing or excitement, there’s something here for you. The Seaspa offers massages and wellness treatments plus a soothing Jacuzzi to help you find some zen. On a more active note, the hotel can organise speed boating, scuba diving, golfing and deep sea fishing.
- Rooftop infinity pool, bar and restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Water sports (at additional cost)
- Live music and entertainment
How to get there
The hotel sits in Pereybere, a casual 10-minute walk from the public beach at Pereybere. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is approximately an hour and 15 minutes away. Flights and private airport transfers are provided.
Good to know
Please note this hotel is an adults-only property.
Please note that since the hotel has not yet opened, some images may be computer generated.
As this hotel is brand-new, you'll be one of the first guests to be welcomed through its doors. All our hotels are hand-picked for quality, but as with any new venture, the team may still be fine-tuning some elements to ensure the perfect stay.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.