A sunny all-inclusive Mallorca stay in a family suite
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Magical Island Stays Magical Island Stays
Magical Island Stays
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Enjoy an all-inclusive beach escape to a sleek resort on the gorgeous Mallorca coast, with all the family – includes a spacious suite and all travel
- A collection of roomy suites, Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites is situated in a small bay in Santa Ponsa on Mallorca’s turquoise Costa de la Calma. With sandy beaches, warm waters and cool swimming pools, this balmy corner of the Med is perfect for a relaxed escape that the whole family can enjoy.
- The hotel shows off a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence - and with good reason. Enjoy long lie-ins in your airy, modern suite, before snagging a shady spot under a parasol near the pool to catch up on your favourite book - peaking over the pages to admire the brilliant views, of course.
- Exotic cocktails are served poolside, and you'll never go hungry, thanks to the buffet and a la carte restaurant. The kids' club, which boasts activities from horseriding and gardening to a cinema space, will keep all the little ones occupied, and there's nightly entertainment too.
- Two restaurants
- Two bars
- Heated pool
- Kids club
- Games zone
- Adults-only terrace
- Bike rental (at additional cost)
- Massages (at additional cost)
- Wheelchair accessible
How to get there
Fergus Style Cala Blanca is nestled on a perfect perch in Mallorca's Costa de la Calma, with views out across the Med. The resort is roughly a 25-minute drive from Palma and 30 minutes from Palma Airport. Private airport transfers are included.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note, there is a city tax of €3.30 per person, per day, payable directly to the hotel.
Located right on Cala Blanca beach and near Santa Ponsa Bay, you’re in the perfect spot for just lounging back and enjoying the palm-dotted scenery. Hugged by the gorgeous Mediterranean Sea, Mallorca is the largest Balearic Island. Check out Palma de Mallorca, the island’s capital, with its beautiful architectural wonders and Mediterranean food in the old city. Visit the Dragon Caves or Serra de Tramuntana, a range of mountains that run along the northwest coast.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.