Enjoy Lake Garda views at a traditional Italian hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Standard Twin room
Unwind in Salò at a quaint hotel on the scenic Lake Garda shores, including breakfast and all travel
- Set on the shores of Lake Garda in the pedestrian area of Salò, Hotel Duomo offers you a slice of Italian serenity by the water. Guest rooms are a mix of up-to-date and traditional Italian decor with modern amenities, and the hotel also boats a traditional restaurant and spa facilities, so your stay here will be calming and relaxed.
- When it comes to dining, the hotel’s Restaurant Rosa serves freshly prepared Italian and Mediterranean-inspired dishes, which can be enjoyed inside or alfresco on the terrace – the perfect place to soak up spectacular panoramic views of the lake itself and the surrounding area.
- There are plenty of facilities on site to keep you entertained: soak outside in the Jacuzzi and socialise, or head to the sauna or indoor solarium for some down-time. There’s a fitness room for those not wanting to break a routine, and if you’d like to get out and about, there’s a boarding point for boats across the lake.
- Sauna (chargeable)
- Bike rental
- Parking (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotel Duomo Lake Garda is 90 kilometres from Verona Catullo Airport. Shared airport transfers are included in the offer to make your journey more stress-free.
Good to know
Please also note there is a city tax between €1-3 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out, depending on the season and class of the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.