Enjoy adults-only tranquility in Crete with glittering sea views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
A glamorous getaway to a contemporary hotel near Agios Nikolaos, on the sparkling Mirabello Bay in Crete - with half board and all travel
- For luxe lodgings with fabulous views and a bend-over-backwards service, Vasia Ormos is perfectly on point. The setting, right in front of a stunning bay that’s just under a mile from centre of Agios Nikolaos, couldn't be better either, giving you access to some wonderful beaches. This hotel has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- All of the spacious rooms are suitably slick; think ocean-inspired décor with calming blues, gleaming whites, and minimal-chic design touches everywhere you look. They come with a furnished balcony or terrace overlooking the sea, garden or pool, as well as flatscreen TVs and pool towels for use during your stay.
- You’re spoiled further with two freshwater outdoor pools lined with comfy sunloungers, and two excellent restaurants. Greek specialities, international dishes and themed nights are on offer at Thalatta Restaurant, while Crystal Lounge Bar & Restaurant offers up classic Cretan and Mediterranean dishes on the seafront.
Good to know
Please note that Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, but charges apply.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.