Relax to the max in Fuerteventura at this vibrant beach resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Superior Double Sea View room
Deluxe Sea View room
A colourful beach pad in the far south of Fuerteventura - staying on an all-inclusive basis with a VIP welcome and flights included
- When it comes to a beachfront location, you’re all set when staying at the modern MUR Hotel Faro Jandía & Spa. You’re mere steps from the silky sands of the kilometre-long Morro Jable beach - the perfect spot to indulge in some sun-worshipping and accompanying watersports.
- For a chance to properly relax, head to the 1,000-metre-square spa, with an extensive range of pampering massages and treatments available. For something more active, take a dip in the large outdoor pool, play a game of tennis or minigolf, or enjoy a calming yoga class.
- As the sun sets, enjoy an ice-cold cerveza or a crisp glass of vino on the sun terrace, with live music to accompany you throughout the night. For a tasty selection of international and local cuisine, head to the Atlántida restaurant, serving up scrumptious seafood as well as vegan options and salad buffets.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool and kids' pool
- Tennis courts
- Yoga classes
- Sun terrace
- Snack bar
- On-site parking (at extra cost)
- Air conditioning
How to get there
Fuerteventura Airport, also known as El Matorral Airport, is located around 84 kilometres from the hotel. Transfers aren't included and, given the distance, we’d recommend getting a hire car; on-site parking is available for an extra charge.
If you’d rather come via public transport, catch the No.10 bus from outside the airport to Morro Jable - from there, it's a five-minute walk. Buses leave around four times a day.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website: https://www.gov.uk/visit-europe-brexit
For more details, please see our FAQ page.